- Listening: Josh Garrel’s 2015 album Home. Play, repeat, play, repeat, play.
- Eating: locally made pumpkin cheesecake from Whole Foods, stretching my sugar and calories over 2-3 days.
- Drinking: H2O. Today’s water brought to you by BAI antiwater.
- Wearing: Stitch Fix’s Margaret M pants and a Stylefinder bell-sleeved top. I ♥ my stylists! Try Stitch Fix and tell them I sent you! (stitchfix.com/referral/3484743)
- Feeling: sorry for my little dachshund puppy #DaisyJane. Here she is wearing her cone of shame while recovering at home after her spay surgery.
- Weather: Sunny and 63 degrees
- Wanting: the perfect red tunic to wear with these Margaret M pants
- Needing: yummy, high protein snacks like these from Graze to pack for a mega-long Election Day this Tues. Bucket list item: volunteer as a precinct official. √
- Thinking: about Thanksgiving and scouring Pinterest for recipe inspiration
- Watching: Sopranos Season 5 with my husband. What will we watch post-Tony and Carmela?
Don’t forget to change your clocks tonight!
“Spring forward. Fall back!”