“My dreams are made of sun and sand.”
Swimsuits are front row center at my local Target. Two friends are planning Caribbean getaways. And I’d rather shop for spring and summer on a snowy day.
Swimsuits are a dicey business whether you are 15 or 50. We are beach lovers and swimwear is not optional so I am a savvy shopper always in search of the perfect style.
Sun protection is beyond important to me. I want all the benefits of sunshine while minimizing further risk of sun damage. My younger years spent on this or that coast nearly year-round are telling on me now. Sunscreen and my skincare regimen, not optional!
- I have my eye and my credit card on this cute high-waisted 2-piece suit available at Nordstrom. Bonus round: reversible fabric!
- Also not optional – a hat and a cute cover-up are essentials in my beach bag. I want this cloche-style hat from Target, just like the one my best friend wore when we traveled along the Amalfi Coast last year.
- One cover-up is never enough. This one is in my Target shopping cart.
- I am always looking for new ways to decorate our little piece of heaven at the NC coast. I ordered this comforter set last week.
- New year, new flips. I always have at least 3 pairs of Reefs on rotation. So comfortable and stylish too.